We use market-leading book keeping software to ensure that some of the most crucial aspects of your financial needs are prepared and collated correctly.
Simply by handing over your paperwork, we can see that it is properly processed.
We have the experience to efficiently maintain your book keeping, freeing you up to concentrate on growing your business.
These accounts are produced on a monthly or quarterly basis, so that we are then able to provide you with accurate financial and expenditure information on demand.
We can set up and maintain the following:
- Sales ledger/Purchase ledger
- Managing and reporting on the sales/purchase ledgers including monthly debtors/creditors lists
- Bank/cash books
- Bank is reconciled on a monthly basis and cash flows available if required
- Nominal ledger
- We ensure that the nominal ledger complies with government requirements
- Management accounts
At Helen Nicolas Accounting Solutions, we can offer secretarial solutions to further ensure that our clients’ admin and paperwork is correct, allowing them to get on with the running of their company.
We also keep up-to-date with all company legislation changes.
Our services can provide you with:
- Company formation
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Keeping of resolutions and minutes
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Act as a registered office, where required
We love working with start-ups; If you’re thinking of starting a business, you need an accountant to start you off right.
With your accounts under control, you’ll free up more time to develop your new business.
Helen Nicolas Accounting Solutions can help you to stay one step ahead of the latest legislation, giving advice on how you can stay tax-efficient while operating within the rules. By offering strategic advice, we can ensure that you make the best decisions from the outset so that your business is on the right track to succeed. We can also help you through the legal minefield that can often trouble start-ups, letting you focus entirely upon building your new business without worry.
We are also able to train your team of staff, offering a number of ways to make your new workplace more efficient:
- Software training
- General admin
- Implementing order processing systems
- Report designs, e.g. invoices
- Arranging and collating paperwork
Sometimes tax is simply too taxing. With changes to tax regulations every year it can be very difficult to keep up-to-date with them.
Taxation is a vitally important aspect of every business, and we can take that administrative burden of Taxation off your hands.
We offer a wide range of services to ensure that our clients comply with the latest regulations, minimise their tax liabilities and pay their taxes on time.
We offer the following taxation services:
- Take full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Ensure appropriate planning which will maximise your profits
- Complete the Corporation Tax Return
- Calculate the company’s tax liability
- Payment advice
- File the Corporation Tax Return on time
- Ensure backups of all records are retained for the appropriate time period
- Act on your behalf in discussions and correspondence with HMRC
- Assist with VAT registration
- Identify the best tax scheme for your business
- Help set up systems to administer the correct tax scheme
- Reconcile and complete VAT Returns
- Review any changes to your business to ensure that you remain in the correct scheme
- Deal with all queries from HM Customs and Excise
With the growing complexity of government requirements such as Real Time Information (RTI), work place pensions, statutory sick pay, shared parental pay, tax credits etc. you as an employer are responsible for processing and submitting on time.
We offer a comprehensive and cost-effective payroll service.
Whether you have 2 or 3 employees, or are a large organisation, we have the experience to efficiently maintain your payroll. You can relax in the knowledge that your payroll is taken care of, allowing you to concentrate on running your business.
With Helen Nicolas Accounting Solutions you can relax in the knowledge that your payroll is taken care of, releasing you to concentrate on running your business.
We can provide a personal and individual service that includes:
- Dealing with leavers and joiners
- Weekly/monthly payroll reports
- Notifying you of your monthly PAYE
- Act on your behalf in discussion and correspondence with HMRC
- End of year reports including preparation of Certificates P60
- P11D and P9D
- Subcontractors verification and production of statement of deductions
- CIS returns
We make processing your Self-Assessment easy by processing it for you! We can complete your tax returns, submit them for you, and provide invaluable year-long support.
In addition we can apply our expertise to minimise your tax liabilities.
Self-Assessments can be confusing, complex, time-consuming, and an administrative burden for many busy people. We can take away the burden from you by offering the following services:
- Receiving all relevant information required for the completion of your tax return
- Ensure that the appropriate planning is undertaken and full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs are applied
- Calculate your tax liability
- Advise you on how much tax you need to pay and when
- File your tax return on time to avoid penalties